Karon Beach
  • Everyone knows that summer is almost come and in this season visitors would like to make visit around beaches. So that’s why I have a plan to visit Karon Beach in upcoming days when my mates will free from yosemite day tour. I am very excited for that and willing to know what will you like to say about this place?
  • Karon Beach is really a cool place to spend some time in Phuket. Must say you are right in summer season people love to move around cool places and Phuket is a smart choice to see lots of exciting places around like as Karon Beach. Its bars will help to make travel time more exciting so looking to have fun then must consider this name.
  • Karon Beach is an impressive place in Phuket for summer. Large numbers of tourists select this beach for traveling in summer. Because in summer, this is the most famous attraction of Thailand. I am also planning to take one tour at this beach in summer.
  • BradenBraden May 30
    summer is my most favorite season and i just come back from my nyc to niagara falls bus tour. It was an amazing time period for me to go there. I like nature places and these are really nice and worth trying thing for me for sure. So what say what is your plan?
  • I am happy to see that all of you buddies shared useful information about Karon Beach for exploring and enjoying a good time there. After reading your views about this destination I am quite excited for going there and want to enjoy a fun with my mates. I would like to know that which kind of things can enjoy there for a good experience.