• What to see in Boston. Guys actually in next days my grandpa going to have fun through boston to niagara falls bus tours with his wife and he is very excited for that. According to him, this would be the first experience of his life with her because he always remains busy in a business meeting. Now finally my grandmother has convinced him and very happy for that. So what will you like to recommend them?
  • Boston is a great region to travel around. There are many places especially its park fascinates me ever to think about it. Soon, I would like to go ahead for it once more. I must say they should explore Boston Commons that is one of the oldest parks in this region and call the visitors for its lovely views.
  • Socrates April 20
    I would like to share here some names of Boston's best attractions which are great or perfect for visiting as a visitors here.
    Fenway Park
    Boston Common,
    Boston Public Garden,
    Freedom Trail,
    Boston Harbor,
    New England Aquarium.
    I have also made a plan for summer vacations to go for exploring the city's attractions after ending my chinatown bus to niagara falls.
  • Socrates! I wanna say that you have shared great attractions names of Boston here. These attractions are famous among the tourists and the tourists explore these places every year with friends and family members. However, the Boston Public Garden is my most favorite attraction of Boston. What say about this?

I am keen to take niagara falls tour from boston.