what say about plan
  • AnaishaAnaisha April 3
    In the next days, my brother is thinking to take his girlfriend on the niagara falls tour from new york because she is a big lover of travel and love to spend sometime around the Niagara falls. My brother also wanna spend some exciting time with her and I think it will be a cool way for both of them. Let em know what you all think about this plan?
  • Niagara falls is a smart choice to go for with travel mates. As your brother is going with his girlfriend then surely it will be a great time to spend for both. The fun things to do. Luxury hotels and prime locations around this waterfalls will make their time. I think they should not miss to enjoy boating there.

washington dc day trip from new york will be next travel target for me.
  • Niagara falls is no doubt a beautiful place for having some fun there. Visitors just love to spend some time around the world. Maid of the mist, Adventure movie, native American dance show will be a great thing for you and you guys will enjoy there for sure.
  • Anaisha! every tourist is the biggest fan of this waterfall. I must say that it is a really great and cool plan for both of them. I am sure when they explore this waterfall fall together they must enjoy there. I recommend they must try to enjoy swimming there for having fun. I also ging to take bus from boston to niagara falls.