summer plan
  • AnaishaAnaisha March 17

I am feeling damn excited right now because I am going to spend my summer vacations at this beautiful beach with my would be hubby. I will love to sit there for couple of hours to enjoy the gazing and see wonderful views around me. I hope that will be an unforgettable experience of my life. Let me know what other things I can do there?

What's about los angeles day tours?
  • It's really a cool view and surely could be a fun time for you. I think you should enjoy water activities to make your travel time more exciting. I love to walk on a coastline of any beach. What about you? Must share with me.
  • AnaishaAnaisha March 20
    Harey Jhone, I am really glad to see that you liked my shared view of the beach nad I think you are right. I should enjoy the activities there to have a perfect time. I think walking on the coastline and playing with cold water will be something really dazzling. What's your point of view for this?
  • Anaisha and Harey Jhone! I will like to say that just have some good time there and keep it more up. Summer is the best season to enjoy there with your loved one. I am also huge fan of this kind of places a lot and love to be around instead of sitting sat home with boring activities. Thumbs up Buddy.
  • Yeah, I do agree with you and would like to say that her plan for summer is really cool and I am quite sure would be back with lots of smiles. I just wanna say very good luck for that and will try y best to spend this sort of a good time with my love in summer vacations. Anyway, Emma what's about you?

Do you know about dc cherry blossom tour packages?
  • Albern jAMes! I would say that like you Summer is my one of the most favorite season and I just love to have some beautiful time there with my buddies. So now by starting summer plans i am thinking to explore the Niagara falls first and will take maid of the mist boat ride as well.
  • Emily Watson, its really good to see that you are going to have fun in summer vacations around Niagara falls. I am glad and wish your very good luck for that. I just want to add here try to enjoy the views of Butterfly conservatory. So sure this would be a really great way of having an amazing time there. have you ever been there in your life?
  • Anaisha! Let me share with you some activities which you should do there for making your tour more memorable.
    Fly a kite
    Climbing
    Collect seashells
    Play Pass the Water
    Photography
    Walking

• Johnny, all those ventures which you have shared in your post believe me are amazing. I like to enjoy these kinds of thing while mine visit and have a blast of memories through this. Let me know where you like to enjoy kiting? I am looking for your reply.
  • BradenBraden June 29
    Every one of you has shared such a nice and marvelous thing here. I am so much sure that it will be a great way of fun for sure. i will like to try this after my yosemite tour guide. So keep it more up and have a good day ahead.