Water activities
  • AnaishaAnaisha March 9
    Well, There are lots of activities in the world which adventure lovers can enjoy to make their time really fun filled for them with the spirit of fun. Here I am going to share some names of the water activities with all of you which are amazing to enjoy near to me. Here we go,
    Boating,
    Diving,
    Fishing,
    Fly fishing,
    Kayaking,
    Sailing,
    Surfing
    Snorkeling,
    Windsurfing,
    kitesurfing.
  • Anaisha, All those ventures which you have shared in your post no doubt best for making any trip lovely and exciting. From all of them would like to talk about Boating, because I am going to enjoy this venture in next days in DC. I have select this because I want to make my cherry blossom splendid. let me know what you think., where I can enjoy boating in DC?
  • AnaishaAnaisha March 10
    Albern James, You are absolutely right. All of these activities are really best to make a travel time better and enjoyable. It si good if you are thinking to enjoy these things during your DC tour to have a quality of time. let me know which places you have fixed to enjoy Snorkeling and Windsurfing in DC?
  • Blue Planet Scuba is a perfect place for enjoying Snorkeling and Windsurfing in DC. This is a great place which offers visitors to relaxing time. It's mostly closed Sunday and Monday and its opening time is 11 AM to7 PM. I always like to be there while my DC visit for enjoying them. What’s about you?
  • AnaishaAnaisha March 15
    Albern James, Its so nice to see that you have selected Blue Planet Scuba to enjoy the Scuba Diving in Washington DC. Your shared information about is also effective nad useful and I am sure people like me will plan to go there in coming up days to enjoy the activity and have fun.
  • Anaisha , Your shared post is really helpful and interesting for me. I must say all these ways are great to make free time exciting. But here would love to add I never enjoyed Windsurfing. Guys, Did you try it ? If yes then share with me the names of those places where to go for Windsurfing?

Love to spend time through west coast tour package.
  • AnaishaAnaisha March 17
    Windsurfing is really an enjoyable activity for the adventure lovers to try out. Here I am going to share the names of those places which are best for enjoying this activity. such as,
    Maui, Hawaii
    Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
    Outer Banks, North Carolina
    Lake Arenal, Costa Rica
    South Padres Island, Texas
    Columbia River Gorge, Washington
  • I am so much happy to see such beautiful and marvelous kinds of things for having some fun there a lot. I will surely like to say that just have some fun there and keep sharing like this time always. I will just love to have mind blowing time there with such beautiful activities. So have a great time ahead there and keep it more up.
  • Emily, I do agree with you and would like to say that all members have shared great information with each other that really good and after reading there views. I am happy and will be there without any hesitation. Anyhow, do let me know what is your next plan?
  • Albern jAMes! I must say that your words are really very cool and appreciative for the visitors. I am so sure that this will be a great time period for me and for all others too. So just try to have some fun there and keep sharing like this time. anyway, in my future I just have to celebrate cherry blossom festival and waiting for it.
  • Emily, good to see that you are going to have fun in Cherry season. No doubt this is a perfect weather for nature lovers and through this easily got lot of thing for enjoying. Anyhow, let me know in this season where you like to go?
  • According to my pint of view, Boating and Fishing are awesome activities for enjoying in this summer season. Because these kinds of activities are best for enjoying the vacation with friends. what are your views about these activities? All of you like these activities for enjoying the fun?