Coolest Places
  • Johnny Jack December 2018
    Eastern Bhutan
    Ethiopia
    Colombia
    Madagascar
    Pakistan
    Rwanda
    These places are considered coolest places around the world to visit in 2019. I am happy after knowing about these places because now I can explore these coolest places in 2019. You will explore these coolest places in next year or not?

Happy for my canada tours from vancouver.
  • YashitaYashita January 1
    Johnny Jack! I have read your post with full attention and after reading it will like to say that your shared stuff is mind-blowing and massive. Being a traveler I have noted these destinations name in my cart and should try to explore them in 2019 for sure. Do you like to share that what is the source of information?
  • Brinkman January 1
    I don't know about the weather of all these cities because never been around. So, here love to know about weather forecast of Colombia for Month of January. If you know then can share here. I will be free after yosemite national park bus trips and love to be there for sure. Say all that you know.
  • Yashita! I am happy to know that you also added these coolest places in your bucket list and will explore in 2019. anyhow, I would like to share with you, I get all of this stuff through one article which shared stuff regarding this.
    Brinkman! You said that you want to know about the weather forecast of Colombia for Month of January. I am going to share with you one link which shared all the stuff regarding this.
    https://www.audleytravel.com/colombia/best-time-to-visit
  • Soren January 15
    I am too much happy after knowing about these exciting places names which you have shared here. I was blank about them but after getting this stuff love to visit any of them as soon as possible. So until then share something exciting about them on behalf of your experience.