• Johnny Jack December 2018
    London is my one of favorite UK attraction which I always like to visit. In fact, London is the most famous destination of Uk, which travelers like to visit whole the year. I am also going to visit this destination once again after enjoying the travel deals from new york. I am sure through exploring this destination, I will make my winter remarkable for me.
  • Brinkman December 2018
    London is really a cool place for all fun seekers. There is River Thames and London Eye to grab visitor's attention. I personally love these things to do there and must say going there will remain a great idea for you once again. I also visited it just before going with bus trips from philadelphia
  • Johnny Jack December 2018
    Nice to hear that you also like London and the River Thames and London Eye are those attractions of the Londo in which you like to visit. That's great you have visited London recently before taking your bus trips from Philadelphia. I am keen to know your personal experience regarding the London tour can you see here? Because through this my excitement level will increase more for my London trip.
  • MirrahMirrah December 2018
    London is one of the best cities in England to visit. It is also known as we most popular city in the entire world. This city is known due to its historical, natural and worth seeing places. I am also a big fan of this city due to its castles, parks and museums. I have been there personally in the last year and that was a stunning time for me.
  • YashitaYashita December 2018
    London is the best and fantastic destination. It is the place which every tourist wanna love to go there every season. It is filled with lots of dazzling attractions. It is also mine favorite and I love to go there again and again. London eye is my most favorite destination to go there.
  • Ftrv65 January 11
    River Thames and London Eye are my favorite ones.