Florence, Italy
  • Soren October 10
    Today let's talk about the charming and interesting place which spell as Florence, Italy. This is a great place which is filled with many attractions like various museums, alluring churches, and rich cuisine. I must say that this is an own kind of place where I like to go this winter vacations and love to know what do you all will like to say about this?

What do you say about east coast tours from new jersey?
  • Timeon October 10
    You are right about Florence that its a great city with a variety of things to do. Anyway, would you like to tell me something about its cuisine that you love to taste there? I hope you will have a satisfactory answer in this regard. Looking to read and will love to be there once again.

book bus tours niagara falls could be a next choice for me.
  • MirrahMirrah October 12
    Florence, Italy is my unle';s favotire destination all over the world. He is a big fan of this place due to its impressive sights and majestic views of natural beauty as e visited this place once and had a great time there. The attractions of this city are worth seeing as he also suggested me to visit this place after my hershey park bus trip to have a nice time there.