Welcome Winter !!
  • Soren October 3
    Finally, winter is coming and I am quite excited for this season. i love this a lot and have plan to enjoy first tour in this season that would be east coast tours and for making this credible have packed some accessories which i think you should also add before moving toward any place. here I am going to share with you all. So here we go
    Pack thermals/long underwear.
    Replace 3-4 tops with 2 sweaters.
    Make one of your bottoms a basic pair of black pants.
    Accessorize with hats, gloves, and scarves.
    Choose boots as your one shoe.
    Choose your coat wisely.
    Don't forget chapstick and lotion.
  • YashitaYashita October 5
    Soren! I will like to say that your shared stuff is mind-blowing and astonishing. I am going to appreciate you for this great sharing. I also love winters and always try to enjoy it to go out. Your plan sounds cool and best for having a captivating time there. Let me share here with you all that I also going to enjoy west coast tours of america after this month and quite excited for it.
  • MirrahMirrah October 6
    Soren, I am gonna say that winter is also my most favorite season of the Year. I love the winter season due to its white Beuty. I men snowfall, fog, cold evening and a lovely morning. I have to do lots of shopping for the tour of New Year which I will take winter season and will surely keep your tips in my mind during the shopping to enjoy my time fully.