Happy and excited
  • I am happy and excited for the new york city tour bus, which I will take with my mom in upcoming days. After one month, I am going to take any tour with her and sure that we will spend an outstanding time there together. By the way, according to all of you, which kind of things, we should enjoy there for more fun?
  • Soren October 3
    New York is the largest city which you can visit in the USA. You can enjoy there many things like
    Strolling at Time Square
    Niagara falls morning tour
    Niagara fall Night tour
    Niagara falls illuminations
    Niagra falls IMAX movie and kind of more fun activities you should enjoy while your visit.

What say about vacation packages east coast?

• Timeon October 5
    Soren's suggestions regarding what to see in New York City are really cool. I am sure you love to note these names Johnny and make sure to have fun with your mom in this way. Strolling at Time Square and enjoy night views of Niagara falls could leave a refreshing effect on both of you.
  • YashitaYashita October 5
    Soren! I will like to say that you have shared mind-blowing and informative stuff here with all of us I really like to read it all. I wanna read from your sides that what is the source of information? Had you enjoyed it all personally? If yes then share something about your experience. I am looking for your next post and quite sure that you will like to share with us.