West Coast Cafe
  • Soren September 13
    West Coast Cafe is an Italian restaurant where we can enjoy delicious food. Its located on the address of 466 San Mateo Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA and opened daily 11:30AM–2:30PM, 4:30–9:30PM. This is the information which my friend has shared with me and now I am worried about its staff behaviors. Would you like to help me about this?

What say about us west coast tours?

• MirrahMirrah September 13
    Soren, It is good to read about the good services and highlighting points of the West Coast Cafe from your side. I am a food lover and this seems a great place to eat the variety of food. I would love to be there after my niagara falls tour package from new york. What are the yummiest recipes in its menu?
  • Timeon September 15
    After reading detailed information about West Coast Cafe I am thinking to go for it and enjoy Italian food that I love ever to taste. Will make sure to go for it and book bus tour to make a comfortable as well as affordable travel time. But here would like to read is this cafe is a budget place for the traveler? Hope you love to say all frankly about it and let me plan the next tour for sure.