Let me add
  • Soren September 13
    Let me add west coast best food places which I will use for enjoy a good food during west coast vacation tour.
    Rusty Pelican
    Veggie Grill
    Mozza Newport
    Estela's Restaurant
    West Coast Cafe
    what do you say about them?

• MirrahMirrah September 13
    Soren, I am going to say that your shared names of the food places on the West Coast of the USA are really nice. I am having a plan to visit this region after my niagara tours from new york and have noted these names on my dairy to enjoy the yummy meal. By the way, which one of these is more affordable for the visitors?
  • BradenBraden September 14
    West Coast of the USA is really stunning place for having some fun there and this will make it more adorable time. I am gonna have such lavish time and will be really pretty to be there again and again.
  • YashitaYashita September 14
    Soren! Great to read your shared stuff and will like to say that it is the best sharing for foodies. Veggie Grill sounds cool. Would I read about Veggie Grill? What kind of food could I enjoy there? I will be waiting for it and after that will take any decision.
  • Johnny Jack September 18
    Soren! No doubt, all of these are good places on the west coast. But the Rusty Pelican Restaurant is best in all of these. In this restaurant, you can enjoy a high quality of tasty and yummy food, great atmosphere as well as adorable service. So I suggest when you will exp [lore west coast, then should enjoy good food in Rusty Pelican Restaurant.