What is Dubai known for?
  • As all of you know that What is Dubai is known for? If no then I am going to share with you about this. the Dubai is famous due to its biggest, largest and tallest building, free-standing structure and man-made the structure-Burj Khalifa and as well as due to its world's 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab. All of these things in Dubai are famous all over the world. frankly speaking, I also like this destination due to Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab. These are my favourite places there. What do you say about Dubai?

I am going to take buses from nj to boston tour.
  • Brinkman August 30
    Yeah, you are absolutely right Dubai known for its modern architecture, tallest building, and 7-star hotel. I just love to me there even have a plan to go for it after los angeles to san francisco coast tour to have fun in its desert area.
  • BradenBraden August 31
    Dubai is really one of the greatest place to see in the world and as it expensive too. I had been once only in my life and had been enjoyed so much with the stuff it provide. i am so keen to have some fun there and this will be lovely and marvelous to try again.
  • Johnny Jack September 8
    I would like to say that both of you also like Dubai and its places. I think every travel like this destination due to its wonderful places and things. Anyhow, let's tell me which places of Dubai both of you like for exploring and why? I will wait for your fast replies.
  • BradenBraden September 12
    Dubai is really worth seeing and marvelous time for sure. I will be really happy about having some fun there ahead. I am gonna have some fun there ahead. I would love to make it more interesting and worth seeing time for sure.
  • YashitaYashita September 14
    Johnny Jack! I will like to say that you are right about Dubai. It is one of the best and most visited attractions in the world. It is the best destination for enjoying sightseeing attractions and also for the famous for its largest shopping mall. I had been there once in my life and I love to be there once again as I will get a chance to go at anywhere.