Montreal
  • Soren July 11
    Montreal is a municipality located in Canada. A very good place which attracts the glob travelers and the tens of thousands love to go there for having stunning time each year. Its population is about(1,704,694). and that's why this is added 2nd larges municipality of Canada. These are myviews about this place and keen to know some interesting facts about this place through you. So share here frankly.

Do you know about 4 day canada tour attractions?
  • BradenBraden July 12
    Soren, you are really right about the Montreal. I also had been there visite last month before my golden bus tours niagara. it was so much fun for me and also enjoyed its famous places. So will love to suggest you as well to be there again and again.
  • Soren! I must say that you have shared great information about the Montreal municipality here which is good. Let me share with you something more about this place. The triple-peaked hill is the heart of this place and in North American the Montreal is the 8th most-populous city there due to the population. However, no doubt large numbers of visitors explore this destination annually because the places of this destination are charming which attract the visitor's attention.
  • Soren July 19
    Well said by your side Johnny, I am happy after getting this stuff wants to add something more about this which I have got about this. Recently my dad told me Indeed, Quebec is a capital of Canada, but Montreal is the cultural and economic capital. of Canada. This thing enhances the municipality more on the map of Canada. What says is this true?