• Soren July 11
    I am going to enjoy montreal new york bus tours and the charm of Toronto with some mates for making myself happy and exciting. I heard about in August and July we can face sun and smog. cause in these months this city temperature can go on the peak. I am confused about should I go there in these months or not cause my friends to insist me. So suggest me.
  • BradenBraden July 12
    Well, Soren, I would personally suggest you to go there cause this will be a good time for you to see the beauty of the place. but on the other hand, just take medications too with you, It will be better to take it. I would also be there after completing my niagara falls trip from washington dc. So go for it and have some fun there always.
  • Soren! You can explore Toronto in these months easily without any hesitation. Because in late April to May and September to October are the best time for exploring this destination. It is the peak tourist season there. So move ahead there with your friends and enjoy your travel time there.
  • Soren July 17
    I am so glad after getting your suggestions guys and will surely like to have a thrilling time period at Toronto as soon as possible. So let me know what will you like to say I should explore during my visit? Any suggestion for me? I am keen to know.
  • Flora12 July 18
    Soren !! You should go to Toronto because these months are best to explore this place. I have enjoyed this place as well as enjoyed some best places. I am going to share those places names with all members.
    CN Tower
    Toronto Eaton Centre
    Distillery District
    Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
  • Soren ! Good to know that you like our suggestions. Anyhow, while your Toronto tour, you should explore these places there.
    Toronto Islands
    Royal Ontario Museum
    Casa Loma
    Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
    High Park
    Art Gallery of Ontario
  • Soren July 19
    I have noted your all suggestion about my next visit and keen to know some interesting things which can attract me toward CN Tower. I want to enjoy the areal views of Canada top of the CN Tower and willing to know is this possible or not? Sharing stuff would be appreciative.