Tour packages in use west coast
  • I would like to say that I need to get information about the tour packages in use west coast for my mom and sister. Because both of them want to take this tour in the next days for enjoying the vacation together. So all of you share with me detail of this tour package here.
  • MirrahMirrah July 10
    Johny Jack, I will suggest you to take the 5-Day Seattle to Multnomah Falls, Seattle City, International Rose Test Garden, Portland and Woodburn Outlets Luxury Shopping Tour to have a fun time. This is the best tour to see the beauty of West Coast USA. You will be able to book this trip in just $432.25 per person. Hotel accommodation is free in this tour. You will see their many great places. Here I am going to share few names such s,
    Microsoft Corporate Headquarters,
    University of Washington,
    Seattle Fisherman Wharf,
    Kerry Park,
    State House,
    Columbia River Gorge,
    Multnomah Falls,
    Pittock Mansion,
    Steel Bridge,
    Rose Quarter,
    Grotto,
    Boeing Factory,
    Pike Place Market,
    Chihuly Garden & Glass,
    Pioneer Square,
    Olympic National Park,
    Hurricane Ridge,
    Mt. Rainier National Park
    Woodburn Outlets Shopping,
    Crater Lake National Park,
    Pioneer Courthouse Square,
    Ballard Locks Fish Ladder,
    International Rose Test Garden,
  • Mirrah, After reading your detailed post I am thinking to pick this option because will have few free days and wanna make them full of fun. I was thinking about usa west coast tour packages but after reading your post it seems to me 5 days tour will remain a perfect choice for me to explore all these places in one tour.