Places in Nice city
  • French Riviera
    Cimiez
    Cours Saleya
    Castle Hill
    Palais Lascaris
    Nice Cathedral
    Cimiez Monastery
    Let's tell me, these are the best places in the Nice city? I would like to know about this for my father.

Any idea about the tour packages in usa west coast?
  • MirrahMirrah July 10
    Johny Jack, I am going to say that you have shared such beautiful names of the places which people can visit in the Nice, France. NIce is a great city of France and known due to its delicate places. I guess it will be a stunning time for your father to be there and see the beauty of such marvelous places.
  • Yeah, All these are quite cool choices in Nice City to have fun. If your father is looking to be around this city then surely it will gonna fun time for them. I am sure going there will be a great idea especially to see the beauty of the Castle of Nice. I am sure he will have lots more to share with you. I also have a plan to be there after mine west coast usa trips to explore its exciting places.
  • BradenBraden July 16
    I will like to say that this will be such a great and best time for sure. So go ahead and keep it more up like this time always. i am gonna have such a great and best time as it for me to be there ahead.