Bouldering in Acadia National Park, Maine
  • GinaBegin September 2011
    I used to live in Bar Harbor, Maine and would watch people climb in Acadia on the cliffs right over the ocean. I always wished I knew some climbers so I could go along with them.

This is the summer that this happens- I am traveling with The Most Epic Trip and I finally go to do some bouldering on the island. It was out of this world to see the waves crashing right up over the cliffs while spotting my bouldering partner. Gorgeous site.

Anyone else do any bouldering/climbing in this area? Any other areas that are great for ocean climbing?
  • DanimalDanimal September 2011
    There are some great climbs along the Potomac River in Great Falls National Park just outside of DC. It's especially beautiful in the Fall and it's cool to see the kayakers and the Stand Up Paddle Boarders float past you while you climb.
    Man I love seeing where The Most Epic Trip has been! http://www.themostepictrip.com/about/where/

• GinaBegin September 2011
    Thanks, Dan! I will let Stephen know about these. We will be in that area soon, actually, so this information is perfect!
  • Danimal, I noted this name and would love to make sure to enjoy climbing in Great Falls National Park and see some of exciting views around me. I am going to have fun with washington dc boat tours so, why not to see other fun points those are located nearby. Hope so in this way travel time become more exciting for me.
  • Climbing in Great Falls National Park will be great kinds of fun for sure for all of us to have some fun there a lot. I will surely like to make a move around it. So let me tell you that is the best location for nature lovers and they just love to have some fun there a lot.
  • Socrates April 20
    I would like to say that it is a beautiful and best National park in Great Falls, Virginia. I hope so Iw ill spend here a nice time once again because I have visited this place in last winter days with my friends. We had enjoyed here three days and full of fun here together. My younger brother will go there after ending his 2 day niagara falls tours from new york
  • BradenBraden May 13
    My Cousin have tried the Climbing in Great Falls National Park one before his niagara falls tours from new york by bus. He said to me that he had a great time a lot. i will love to suggest you to have some fun there and surely this is goin to be a god time selection for me. i will try this for sure.
  • YashitaYashita September 5
    Great Falls National Park is the new name of destination for me. I read this name first time through this forum. I am a big lover of this kind of destinations and love to explore around from the world and climbing is my most favorite activity. I have noted this name in my bucket list and will visit there in my future.