Capital of Australia?
  • Soren March 10
    Let me know guys the name of Capital of Australia? I am keen to know about this cause I am confused about this. My one friend told me, Sydney and others told me Canberra. So share here guys what is a right name. Hope you will share with us regarding this.

What do you wanna say on bus tours to maine?
  • BradenBraden March 12
    I had been back from my hearst castle travel deals i had enjoyed my tour a lot and will love to let you know now about the Capital of Australia. Canberra is such a beautiful place as it is the capital of Australia. i am so sure that this will be charming time as it to have some fun there more and more for sure.
  • Brinkman April 19
    Canberra is a Capital of Australia. I am sure you will have a great time there to travel around. If you are travel freak then should go for it and enjoy your time fully. Hopefully, now your confusion will remove.
  • MirrahMirrah April 20
    I am going to do agree with both of you members here that Canberra is the capital of Australia. It is one of the largest and beautiful cities in the country. It is really a meaningful places for tourists as well because they can see there many amazing and lovely places to have a fun time.
  • YashitaYashita April 20
    Canberra is known as the capital of Australia. It has lots of attractions which are full filled with majestic views and also the best for exploring for all age of the person. Soren! If you want to be there then I will suggest to you that should make move toward them. You will get exciting experience from there.
  • Flora12 April 20
    Brinkman!! You are right, Canberra is capital of Australia and this is so beautiful place. I have enjoyed this place and spent good quality time. This place looks like so amazing and I am so impressed this place beauty. Many visitors come too see this place and enjoy this place attractive beauty.
  • Soren April 21
    So glad to know that you have helped me and remove my confusion about the capital of Australia. I am gonna tell you that my dad and I will visit this place in upcoming days and quite exciting for that. So let me know what you guys will recommend me about this?
  • Soren! You have no need to confuse on this matter because we are here for sharing stuff in this regard here. The Canberra is the capital of Australia. This capital population is almost around of 403,468. It is the plenty home of adorable places which people like for traveling there. I suggest you should explore this place then you get more information about this.