Monastery of the Holy Trinity,!!
  • Flora12 February 15
    Last night I saw this image in my brother's traveling collection, this place name is Monastery of the Holy Trinity, I have never heard about this place name but according to my brother knowledge this place best for traveling. I want to go there but i want to know all members views about this place so let share with me.

washington tourist bus is mindblowing option.
  • Brinkman February 16
    Monastery of the Holy Trinity seems to me a cool place. So will make sure to be there like your brother to have a great adventure. Hope spending time there will be a great idea for me. So, I also looking to read quick replies here to read about it. Hope you guys let me plan my next travel.

Looking to read about east coast vacation deals here.
  • Timeon October 11
    What an attractive view of Monastery of the Holy Trinity. I also love to go around such a calling place and enjoy an exciting time with mates. If there is someone who ever been there could share their experiences frankly. Suggestions will be appreciated.
  • MirrahMirrah October 17
    Flora12, I am going to say that you have shared really an adorable and calming view of the Monastery of the Holy Trinity with all of us. This is looking quite an impressive and charming sort of destination to me and Soon I will like to be there to have a fun time. what will you say about the ventures to try out there?