What to do?
  • SorenSoren October 2017
    Share here guys what you always like to do at Niagra falls? I mean to say, Photography, book reading, Music listening, splashes of water, boating, or anything else. Actually, I have suggested these things to do to my friend but he still wanna know something new to do there. So share guys what comes in your mind?

Do you know about trip from new york to niagara falls?
  • Brinkman October 2017
    Splashes of Water and boating are things to do which always grab my attention to be there. I always love to be there when need a break to feel fresh. If you are looking to try something else then can go for hiking near this waterfalls for making more fun in New York. I am sure will be one of best things to do there.
  • Johnny Jack November 2017
    Soren! Niagara fall is my favorite waterfall in the world. I really like to enjoy various kinds of things there.
    Photography
    Mia of the Mist boat ride
    Boating
    Swimming
  • Brinkman January 1
    Johnny is right Photography and ride of mist boat are really cool things to do which could make your travel time remarkable for you. Hope till yet you back form your travel time and there will be lots of to share with all of us. Will love to read from your side to see are you back or still wants to go there.
  • Yeah, you are right, photography is the best way to making your travel time memorable for you. In fact, through this, we can capture our stunning views of the tour in camera which we can remember in future life also. It is the best way of saving your moments of life in camera.
  • Brinkman January 12
    Hope so Soren had a great time to see Nagara falls in front of him. Here would love to read about his plan and hope he will share here. Hoping to read an exciting post form his side. Moreover, johnny what is your plan regarding travel to enjoy winter season?
  • YashitaYashita January 13
    Soren! I would like to say that you have started really very good conversation here with all of us. I like to read both your views and love to add from mine side that I love to enjoy boating, Photography and other ventures at Niagara Falls.
  • BradenBraden January 13
    I am just so adorned with the time a grand canyon national park bus tours. I am so much excited to see some nice posts from your side guys. Niagara falls is undoubtedly a great place and people will love to spend my time this way more and more ahead a lot for sure.