Avalokitesvara Graha Temple
  • Brinkman October 2017
    I just heard the name of Avalokitesvara Graha Temple that its quite cool place to go ahead and there is a large Buddha statue that call the visitors to go there. Do you agree with it? If have any sort of information about it then share with me. I wanna go there because always crazy to know about scared places of different regions to know the culture of other nations.

bar harbor bus tour from new york was a superb time for me.
  • MirrahMirrah October 2017
    Brinkman, It will be bit bad to say that I have no idea about the Avalokitesvara Graha Temple . It is completely a new place for me. I am also interested to know about this castle from other members in details. I am hopeful they will share something amaizng about it in future which I will love to read after my trips to niagara falls from boston
  • YashitaYashita October 2017
    Buddies I also feel really very bad to say that I have no personal idea about this place because I have never been there personally but my office mate has been there recently and after coming back she has shared some images of this place with me. Let me share those images with you all and quite sure that you all will like them.