Circus Circus Hotel & Resort
  • SorenSoren October 11
    Circus Circus Hotel & Resort is a great place in Las Vegas. This is a 3 star hotel where travelers can enjoy lots of services like
    Free Wi-Fi
    Free parking
    Accessible
    Outdoor pool
    Air-conditioned
    Kid-friendly
    I openly recommend you all must be there at least once.

Do you know about vacation packages to los angeles?
  • Brinkman October 11
    Well, I have noted this name Soren and will love to go there for fun. I will love to go for Vegas in next few days and hope to spend some time there will be a great way to have fun for me. What will you say about its staff? Is it friendly and what about its room services?
  • MirrahMirrah October 12
    Soren, I am going to do agree with you here that Circus Circus Hotel & Resort is really a lovely place for the travelers to have a stay during the trip of las vegas in affordable prices. I have stayed there two months back during my trip for three nights and must say that was really an amazing time for me.
  • BradenBraden October 13
    I have heard a lot about the hotel of las vegas called Circus Circus Hotel & Resort i was there once before my newyork to niagara. It was so much amazing and worth seeing things here and surely i will have a great time there for sure.
  • SorenSoren October 14
    Brinkman, if we will talk about its staff members so dude all of them are very good and talk in a polite way. the amazing ing is that they are all well mannered and educated as well. Its room services also a too good dude and you feel like that you are at home. Everything provided at a perfect and have neat and clean comfortable bedrooms.
  • YashitaYashita October 14
    Soren! I would like to say that you have shared very informative and interesting information about Circus Circus Hotel & Resort. Here I love to say that my dad is going to explore Las Vegas and also explore its alluring attractions while his journey. I have noted this name and will share with him because his tour will be 4 or 5 days.