Cartagena
  • I would like to say that I hear that the Cartagena is wonderful city in Colombia which city weather is stick summery in all the months of year. When I heard thus thing about this city I have shocked. This thing developed my craze to explore this city. But before going there I want to know other members views about this city.

Enjoyed blast of fun at my yosemite from los angeles.
  • Brinkman October 6
    Yeah, it's really a superb travel destination. Surely it will be a fun way to go ahead for you. I hope to be there and enjoy vacations there will be one of best travel time for you. Rosario Islands is really beautiful destination among visitors. So, don't miss to have some time around this tourists trap.

niagara falls trips from nyc was a great exprience for me.
  • BradenBraden October 6
    I do not have any idea about the Cartagena. I have never been to there and this will make me feel so much happy and stunning for sure. I will like to know some of its attractions names and this will make me feel so much happy and worthwhile for sure.
  • Brinkman October 9
    Braden, Then you should plan a tour toward Cartagena for having a great travel experience and hopefully you will not be disappointed. Must go ahead and enjoy your time fully. If you have any question in your mind then share with me frankly here.
  • SorenSoren October 11
    Cartagena is a really new kind of place or me guys. I have never to be there and have no idea about this guys. I really want to know something about this along with some images. So share with all if anyone have its images