friend have shared this image
  • YashitaYashita August 2017
    My friend has shared one image with me last night and told me that she has captured this image from there where her fiance has arranged a surprise dinner for her. She told me that her fiance has made a plan to spend some time together and that's why he selected Greece and at the end of our journey, we both have spent a splendid time at there under the company of each other. I amazed to see this great and alluring arrangement. Let me share image here with you all. Now these days she is busy in her niagara falls from nyc with her family members.
    text
  • Brinkman November 2017
    What an ideal location. REally superb. I must say Greece is ideal region to go for couples and surely will be a great travel time for both of them. Here would love to say Yashita, you also should plan to go there and enjoy such cool surroundings yourself. I am sure will remain one of the best travel time of your life.

Soon, will join new york to watkins glen bus tour.
  • YashitaYashita February 12
    Brinkman! Love to see your positive reply and like to read your views which you have shared here about Greece. Now here I love to share with you all that I have selected this region to spend my time with my love at this luxurious time on this valentine's day. What do you all will love to say about my plan?
  • BradenBraden February 12
    Yashita, I must say that if you are going Greece with your love on valentine's day. Here are some ideas for you,
    Arrange a dinner for your love,
    Just play his/her favorites music,
    and cook some favorites food of your beloved at your own,
    Give your love a beautiful gift,
    Pick a movie that you both love to watch with beautiful and gorgeous surroundings,
    and last but not least, Wear a beautiful dress as your love like to dressing you up.
    It will be so much useful for you and spend such a memorable time i hope it could be memorable for you both lovebirds.
  • YashitaYashita February 12
    Braden! I love to see your fast and helpful reply at here. I would like to say that you have shared really very nice and good suggestions here for me which all I have noted and should try to act upon that and try to make this wonderful day more and more special for both of us.