Shared Places (Routes) + Personal Activities (Trips)
It’s not that we couldn’t find an outdoor website we liked. There are plenty to choose from, we just couldn’t find a single website that reflected all our interests and gear.
We built Panorak to record every outdoor adventure and to simplify trip planning- because sharing your stoke happens to be ours. Panorak is free to use. If you like us, tell your friends.
-Dan and Dustin, Co-Founders
The Panorak Manifesto
- The entire outdoor community is connected through a common sense of adventure and a love for the outdoors. Although we have many passions, we share one playground.
- Trip memories can inspire for years, they are worth capturing and sharing.
- Adventure planning should be simple and free.
- Experienced locals will always be the best source for trail and route information.
- People will protect places they come to know and love through active outdoor adventures.
Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer
Favorite Route: Porcupine Rim, Moab
As a Colorado native and a graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder, Dan has called the Rocky Mountains home his entire life. When he’s not rocking out on his mountain bike, you can find him (usually with camera in hand and black lab Kona close behind) hiking or camping.
Co-Founder & Chief of Technology and Innovation
Favorite Route: Napali Coast, Hawaii
Dustin grew up in Hawaii and has a natural affinity for the mountains and the ocean (mauka and makai). He loves to road bike, cliff jump, and explore off the beaten path. He has recently taken up rock climbing, which is safer than his usual huck and go approach to adventure.